Free shipping on orders over $50!
JULY 18, 2021
Best way to wine on a hot day
As summer continues, we wanted to find the best way to enjoy wines with the sun! With the release of Solstice and Rosé of Merlot, we found the best way to do both!
• One part wine
• 2 parts sparkling water or juice of your choice
• Fresh fruit diced into small pieces
For our Rose we recommend strawberries and pineapple
For our Solstice we recommend cherries and blueberries
• Squeeze of fresh lime or lemon
1. Place fruit in popsicle molds
2. Mix ingredients in a large measuring cup
3. Pour liquid in molds
4. Add popsicle sticks
5. Freeze for 12+ hours
6. ENJOY on their own or in a glass of chilled wine
Written by Jane Khoury
Jane Khoury is the winemaker of Elkfield Wines. Along with her passion of making natural wines, her other passion includes promoting health as an Intensive Care Nurse.